Tuesday I posted a pic or two from our last beach trip of the year. It was fun to see the grandchildren play in the water and sand. Now, with summer drawing to a close, we feel a hint of autumn in the air.
The pumpkin patches are open, offering the best pumpkins for all your baking and decorating needs. Social media is flooded with seasonal recipes so how could I resist? You just can’t go wrong with pumpkin and cream cheese.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 box Duncan Hines chewy Fudge Brownies
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie one)
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie seasoning
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Brownies Recipe:
- Get 2 mixing bowls.
- In first mixing bowl mix Brownie mix, eggs, oil, and water. Stir until well mixed.
- In second bowl mix cream cheese, pumpkin seasoning and pumpkin using a wisk so well blended. Add in chocolate chips and stir.
- Use a 9×13 baking pan and spray with non stick spray.
- Pour Brownie batter in and smooth it flat.
- Spoon pumpkin/cream cheese/chocolate chip/pumpkin seasoning mixture on top
- Using a fork gently swirl in the mixture with the brownie mix
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Let Cool and Enjoy!
Do you have a favorite fall recipe? A sweet treat, a hearty soup, or a casserole? Leave a comment and tell us about it.